Personal data protection
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AT MCK SOKÓŁ
- Your personal data are controlled by Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz, ul. Długosza 3, 33-300 Nowy Sącz (contact details are provided on the website http://mcksokol.pl/kontakt);
- The Controller has not appointed a representative;
- The Controller has appointed Data Protection Officer (Marek Rogóz), who can be contacted by sending correspondence to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone (600 89 68 68) or in person at the registered office of the Controller;
- The President of the Personal Data Protection Office (PUODO), ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, is responsible for the supervision over matters pertaining to personal data protection, and you have the right to lodge a complaint with that authority;
- Your personal data will be processed:
- for the purpose of implementation of legal and statutory tasks of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz and for the purpose of implementation of the tasks performed in the public interest – under Article 6(1)(c) and (e) of the GDPR,
- for the purpose of conclusion of a contract and/or performance of a contract concluded with Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz – under Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, also within the scope of defending and pursuing possible claims,
- for the purpose of communication with Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz – under Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR;
- In the event when it is required, Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz will ask for your consent to the processing of your personal data for a clearly defined purpose, subject to the possibility of easy withdrawal of the consent by the person who has previously given it – under Article 6(1)(a) and Article 9(2)(a) of the GDPR;
- Detailed information about the purpose and the legal basis for a given type of processing may be also provided in the content of requests or forms and in the course of personal data collection;
- Your personal data will be received by entities authorised to obtain personal data under the law and by entities whom the Controller entrusts the processing of personal data, in particular, organisers of leisure and educational classes and IT service providers;
- Your personal data will be stored for the period provided for by the law, in particular, in accordance with the office instruction; if the processing of personal data is based on the consent, such data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn; if the processing is based on the contract, such data will be processed, as a rule, until the mutual claims become time-barred;
- You have the right to request access to your personal data from the Controller, the right to rectify or erase them, the right to limit their processing, the right to object to their processing, the right to data portability and the right to withdraw your consent at any time – only subject to the rules provided for in the GDPR (taking into account the limitations arising from the law);
- Within the scope in which the provision of your personal data constitutes a statutory requirement, it is necessary for the purpose of implementation of the tasks of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz; in other cases, the provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, your refusal to provide your personal data may result in the lack of possibility of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ in Nowy Sącz to provide its services;
- You are not subject to automated decision making;
- If your data are controlled jointly with another entity (controller), you will be notified thereof in a separate message.
All personal data collected by the web pages and applications placed on the servers of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ are collected using two methods:
- information provided voluntarily by the users for the purpose of subscribing to the newsletter, using the contact forms, filling in the registration forms in order to register for a given event and for the purpose of creating user accounts on our web pages and applications;
- information obtained automatically during the use of our web pages and applications by the users, that is:
- information in server logs – our servers automatically record such data as a page request sent by the user, date and time of the request, details of the device (e.g. model of the equipment), type and language of the browser, type of the operating system, IP address and the so-called cookies;
- IP address – each computer connected to the Internet is assigned a unique number, i.e. the IP address; on its basis, it is possible to e.g. identify the country from which a given user connects to the network;
- cookies – small text files sent by a website visited by the Internet user to their device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.).
Personal data collected by the web pages and applications placed on the servers of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ are only intended for the use by Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ (for administrative and statistical purposes) or are used for the provision of certain services to our recipients (users). Personal data provided by the user on the web pages or applications placed on the servers of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ will be only processed for the purpose for which they are collected. The provision of such data is voluntary; however, it is necessary for the implementation of the purpose for which they are collected. Failure to provide personal data is equivalent to the lack of possibility to use a given tool, web application or service.
Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ makes every effort to protect the web pages and applications placed on the servers of Małopolskie Centrum Kultury SOKÓŁ against unauthorised access by third parties. Our web pages and applications contain references to other websites. We are aware of our responsibility for the protection of data entrusted to us by the users. We treat security with utmost importance. Therefore, we make every effort to protect our web pages and applications against unauthorised access by third parties and we control our methods of collection, storage and processing of information. We use devices and systems that secure data processed on our servers, and we employ physical security measures.
INFORMATION ON PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING (GDPR) - SOCIAL MEDIA
- The controller of personal data is SOKÓŁ Małopolska Culture Centre in Nowy Sącz (MCK SOKÓŁ), 3 Długosza Street, 33-300 Nowy Sącz (contact details are provided on the website http://mcksokol.pl/kontakt)
- Our activities are in keeping with the requirements contained in the portal regulations, and MCK SOKÓŁ controls your personal data for the purpose of answering questions, commenting on posts, communicating with other users with regard to the information we post (with a view to promoting our activity and conducting marketing activities).
- We collect and process the following kinds of personal data: ID badges, profile photos, other photos, comment contents and the contents of the conversation held over the communication application.
- Personal data processing is done on the legal grounds as follows:
- consent - Art. 6 (1) (a) of GDPR for the purpose of placing inquiries with us;
- contract - Art. 6 (1) (b) of GDPR when the user intends to make use of the services we offer on account of our activity;
- legitimate interest of the controller - Art. 6 (1) (f) of GDPR in the case of promotional activities.
- The information that we come into possession of via messages will be stored while we answer your questions or until the moment our cooperation is terminated. As regards the comments, they will be available in our service until they are removed by their authors. Your personal data will be stored in the portal according to the rules specified in a separate set of portal regulations.
- On the basis of the rules specified in the GDPR, you have the following rights: the right to access your data, the right to request a copy of your data (if there is such a facility), the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to object to processing, the right to portability (if there is such a facility), the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The relations between MCK SOKÓŁ and the portal user are fully voluntary.
THE RULES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING BY SOKÓŁ MAŁPOLSKA CULTURE CENTRE (AS THE CONTRACTING PARTY)
- The parties to the contract assert that they have fulfilled the information obligations provided for in Art. 13 and/or Art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) with regard to natural persons whose personal data they have obtained directly or indirectly for the purpose of concluding and performing a contract, and especially for the purpose of mutual sharing of personal data.
- Pursuant to Art. 14 of GDPR the Contracting Party represents that as regards the personal data made available by the Contractor (should they be made available), in relation to the conclusion and performance of a contract, the processing of personal data shall be conducted in accordance with the following rules:
- The controller of personal data is SOKÓŁ Małopolska Culture Centre, e-mail address:
- email@example.com, phone: +48 18 448 26 10, which has appointed Data Protection Inspector (can be contacted with the same details as the Controller or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The Controller has obtained personal data from the Contractor in connection with the conclusion and performance of this contract, in particular the data being identification, address and contact details necessary for the fulfilment of the contractual obligations.
- The personal data shall be processed with a view to ensuring a proper performance of the contract, accomplishment of the Contracting Party's statutory tasks, as well as on the basis of the law - pursuant to Art 6 (1) (b, c, e, f) of GDPR, i.e. particularly whenever it is necessary in view of the goals arising from the Controller’s legitimate interests.
- Your personal data can be processed by:
- entities entitled to receive data under the law,
- other entities which process personal data pursuant to appropriate agreements concluded with the Controller,
- companies, authorities and institutions with which the Controller corresponds, cooperates, or to which it directs inquiries.
- Personal data will be stored for the duration necessary for accomplishing the objectives of processing, i.e. until the limitation period has expired for the claims resulting from this contract and/or for the period required by the law, in particular for the purpose of archiving and accountability, which is mentioned in Art. 5 (2) of GDPR.
- On account of the processing of personal data, the data subjects are entitled to the following rights, but only in keeping with the rules specified in the regulations, including GDPR:
- the right to access their data and to obtain a copy thereof, pursuant to Art. 15 of GDPR,
- the right to rectification (correction) of their data, pursuant to Art. 16 of GDPR,
- the right to restrict processing of their data, pursuant to Art. 18 of GDPR,
- the right to object, pursuant to Art. 21 of GDPR.
- Should the data subjects become aware of the unlawful processing of personal data, they will be entitled to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body competent at personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
- In the event of appearance in person at the seat of the Contracting Party, the visitor should bear in mind that the Contracting Party’s premises remain under CCTV surveillance. The CCTV system is used to protect the property and ensure safety, including the individuals at work. The CCTV cameras provide video that serves as a source of data. Only entities entitled to obtain personal data under the law shall be provided with recorded personal data. In principle, video surveillance data shall be processed for the period of 3 months. More information on the video surveillance can be obtained at the Contracting Party’s front office.
- If data is to be transferred to a third country or an international organization, the data subject shall be informed about this in a separate communication.
- Pursuant to Art. 13 of GDPR, the Contracting Party informs the Contractor that the purpose of processing their data as a party to the contract (if applicable) is to conclude and perform a civil law agreement pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (b) and (c) of GDPR, in relation to the provisions of the Civil Code, and pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) with a view to sharing basic data with cooperating entities, including contractors, as the Contracting Party’s legitimate interest. The Contractor represents and asserts that they have become acquainted with the complete information on the processing of personal data by the Contracting Party, which is to be found at http://mcksokol.pl/ochrona-danych-osobowych, or at the seat of the Contracting Party, and that the information is entirely understandable.
- In disputes over personal data processing, the Parties shall seek amicable settlement, and undertake to have a matter arbitrated out of court, with the proviso that they will jointly choose an arbitrator and split the arbitrator’s costs and remuneration evenly. In default of amicable settlement of the dispute, the Parties shall refer the dispute for settlement to a court competent for the registered office of the Contracting Party.”